- Lumie Iris bodyclock-Dluxe magazine- Twitter
- Cath kidston bauble-Florence and Amelias- Twitter
- A Werewolf Named Oliver James-Toppsta books
- Paddington Bear Book – Chrissy Kringle- Twitter
- Starbucks voucher (£6)- TLCprize- Online survey
- Play-Doh-Heinz product Purchase
- Dog food tins x6-Barkingheads-Twitter
- Stable hands Equestrian Hand Cream-Twitter
- Smyths Toy Store Voucher (£10)- Lilyslittle learners blog, create a birthday card
- Unicorn Sands Ballet Pumps- Brides Magazine, Online
- Abokado Breakfast/Lunch Voucher-Twitter
- Monster USB Stick- HIQ Tyres-Instagram
- City Bus Tour x4- Ambrosia selfie with product
- Fabletics outfit-Fabletics-Twitter
- Safari Chocolate Lolly Making Kit-World of Animals Mag-Twitter
- Peppa Pig Children’s PJS and Advent Calendar-Character -Twitter
- Box of Lamb Worth £50-Gower Saltmarsh Lamb-Twitter
Lots of LOVELY goodies this month, my prize of the month would definitely have to be the lumie body clock this has been something that’s been on my wishlist for a while now and it’s just as good as I hoped it would be.
I was also very excited to win the unicorn ballet pumps which are simply gorgeous and worth £100 !
The lamb which was sent over from glower saltmarsh farm in wales has provided several delicious meals and definitely made me want to win more food based prizes.
I was happy to FINALLY win an ambrosia prize after entering every month since it started and the city bus tour sounds like an exciting day out.
The Lily’s littlelearners blog competition was a lovely little creative comp won by my daughter, we had to create a 3rd birthday card for the bloggers daughter Lily. I just love getting my daughter involved in anything creative and crafty .